Provide professional TCM consultancy, physical examination, prescription, treatment services and follow-up.
Devise a treatment plan for the patients that is in the best interest for the patient.
The medical condition and all treatments rendered must be documented down in the patient card.
Responsible for the following treatment services: Acupuncture, TuiNa Massage, Fire Cupping, Stress Management, Pain Management, Internal Medicine, Auricular Therapy and Blood Letting Therapy.
· Promote TCM products, herbal products and other health services provided by the Company
· Report directly to Managing Director.
· Possess Bachelor Degree in Traditional Chinese Medicine or equivalent professional Degree, Diploma or Higher Diploma
· With a least 1 year of working experience
· Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
· Strong interpersonal skills and clinical skills
· Pleasant personality and good working attitude.
· Work well in a team and able to work independently
· Able to speak Bahasa Malaysia and English
· Ability to maintain good working relationship with patients and staff required
Salary: Full time (RM2500 - RM3500)
Intern/ Part time (Based on no of working hours)
Applicants must be willing to travel to Batu Caves & Shah Alam.
Kindly email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.orgType your paragraph here.
LATEST UPDATE : 8/8/2019