Pleasant personality and able to handle customers with patience.
Assist customers with appointment and registration.
Follow up with customers.
Assist the doctor during consultation and procedures.
Handle slimming equipment/perform any trained procedures as instructed.
Able to communicate with customers effectively.
Help out with reception duties (such as receive bookings and arrange appointments/maintain client records).
Candidate must possess at least SPM/STPM/Diploma in Nursing or equivalent.
Minimum 1-year work experience required.
Good verbal communication skills in Bahasa Malaysia & English.
Able to work independently.
Energetic proactive, resourceful and self-motivated.
Basic salary depending on experience (RM1800-RM2000).
EFP, SOCSO, commission, annual leave and medical benefits.
Annual performance bonus.
Quarterly staff dinner.
Staff purchase discount.
Various employee engagement activities (birthday celebration, Buka Puasa, charity events).
Opportunities to learn new skills
Friendly working environment
LATEST UPDATE : 11/03/2020
Online Marketing Executive (Batu Caves)
Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies/Marketing/Multimedia
Required languages: Bahasa Malaysia or English
At least 1 year of working experience in the related field required
Well experienced in Facebook ads, Google Ads and Instagram
Experience in selling healthcare products online and offline.
Good written and verbal communication skills in Bahasa Malaysia and English
Good knowledge and understanding of social media platforms
Energetic, proactive, resourceful and self-motivated
Ability to work independently and in team
1. Oversee the social media network marketing strategy
1.1 Write and optimise content for the Company’s social networking accounts such as Facebook, Instagram, youtube & website.
1.2 Monitor keywords selection for Google Ads.
1.3 Actively promote and drive traffic to Company’s online stores on Lazada and Shopee
1.4 Ensure that Ad copy & spending is consistent with Company’s goals
1.6 Analyse campaign data & traffic and recommend improvement on performance
2. Set up and optimize Company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of Company’s social content.
3. Plan, conceptualize and implement marketing ideas (online & offline).
4. Advertise and manage Company’s products/services in social media, e.g. Fb, Website, Instagram, WhatsApp.
5. Assist in managing daily online sales activities, digital advertising and campaigns to achieve sales targets.
6. Share daily/weekly/monthly contents to engage audience to take action.
7. Track, analyse and report on campaign performance.
8. Develop new customer database via creative sales activities.
9. Assist in brainstorm and idea planning.
10. Other ad-hoc duties.
Basic Salary depending on experience (RM2500 – RM3500)
EPF and Socso contribution
Annual Performance Bonus